- Login: Caterina
- Registered on: 05/07/2014
- Last connection: 10/24/2014
|Electronic Control and Monitoring||Reporter||05/07/2014|
|Topology Manager||Advanced Reporter, Reporter||05/07/2014|
- 12:05 PM Topology Manager Feature #7965 (Closed): info from the web interface
- Hi! I would suggest some modif to the web interface that would make our life easier:
1) for the cluster, the most im...
- 09:59 AM Topology Manager Bug #7736: Generate electronic config files without GTS
- petit rappel...
- 05:49 PM Topology Manager Bug #7736 (New): Generate electronic config files without GTS
- When building electronic configuration files (trough TM interface) without GTS
it doesn't empty the files gts_in_gts...
- 10:57 AM Topology Manager Bug #7603 (Closed): gts table
- see ticket 7605
- 03:32 PM Topology Manager Bug #7603 (Closed): gts table
- when i try to see the content of the gts table it gives me internal error...
- 12:16 PM Topology Manager Bug #7550 (Rejected): pingcards (buildcfg --tm ... )
I built the configs with
"--tm <list of crystals> alone"
when i do pingcards it searches the carriers ok...
- 02:04 PM Topology Manager Feature #7517: detector name in hardware-carrier.xml
- yes sorry by detector I meant crystal!
What I was meaning is that when you write the relation for a given crystal (...
- 01:46 PM Topology Manager Bug #7523: anode01 must belong only to one crystal
- Indeed I was testing a couple of carriers connected to the anode01 and i didn't care about the fact that the same ano...
- 05:27 PM Topology Manager Feature #7517: detector name in hardware-carrier.xml
- Ci-dessous the part of the hardware-carrier.xml I was referring to (ok?)
I was just wondering if, since we give alre...
- 04:19 PM Topology Manager Feature #7518 (Closed): gts leaf name
- I see that at the present moment the gts leaf name is at the level of the crystal.
I propose to set it at the level ...
Also available in: Atom