- Registered on: 02/18/2011
- Last connection: 02/18/2011
- Gitlab (Programmer, Reporter, Documentation Manager, 06/03/2014)
- IN2P3-Forge Project (Reporter, 04/15/2014)
- Intégration Continue (Programmer, Reporter, Documentation Manager, 09/10/2013)
- JSAGA (Programmer, Reporter, Documentation Manager, 01/21/2014)
- KickSlot (Programmer, Reporter, Documentation Manager, 07/07/2014)
- Lavoisier (Programmer, Reporter, Documentation Manager, 01/21/2014)
- TReqS (Manager, Programmer, 03/24/2015)
- TReqS-legacy (Manager, 03/06/2015)
Reported issues: 338
- 02:46 PM TReqS Bug #11418 (Resolved): HPSS 7.4.2 + JNI
- The failure was due to mismatch with libtirpc dynamic lib because rpc call have been change into HPPS for use that rp...
- 10:07 AM TReqS Bug #11418 (Resolved): HPSS 7.4.2 + JNI
- To uses HPSS 188.8.131.52, we must use libtirpc (-ltirpc provide in /lib64 son ccsvli10)
Doing this, unit C test is ok (...
- 03:31 PM TReqS Bug #9697 (Resolved): Facing OutOfMemory Exception ? (OutOfMemoryError)
- Java limits and hardware config of server have been changed
- 03:30 PM TReqS Bug #9736 (Suspended): hpss_SetLoginCred + hpss_PurgeLoginCred
- 03:28 PM TReqS Task #10331 (Closed): Yet another test on dev instance (ccosvm0772)
- 03:28 PM TReqS Bug #10490 (Resolved): watchdog stopped
- Last 'watchdog stop' was due to a ConcurrentModification exception
that wasn't catched in the right place (outside f...
- 03:10 PM TReqS Bug #10490 (In progress): watchdog stopped
- Changing exception management for watchdog functionality :
o Trap exception inside the watchdog loop and
o Exiting ...
- 08:44 AM TReqS Bug #10498 (In progress): Mysql Deadlock
- 09:50 AM TReqS Bug #10498: Mysql Deadlock
- Checking on 07/28
* No deadlock found on cctreqs[xrootd]
Checking on 07/29
* New deadlock found on cctreqsxroo...
- 02:40 PM TReqS Bug #10498: Mysql Deadlock
- Deadlock seems related to mysql event scheduler, mainly 'cleaning_jqueues' which interacts with jqueues and also jreq...
Also available in: Atom