Le Jeune Maude
- The name of the project ?: Pipelet
Pipelet is a free framework allowing for creation, manipulation, execution and browsing of scientific data processing pipelines. It provides:
– easy chaining of interdependent elementary tasks,
– web access to data products,
– branch handling,
– automated distribution of computational tasks.
Both engine and web interface are written in Python.
- Registered on: 06/07/2010
- Last connection: 02/03/2020
Reported issues: 101
- 02:31 PM Pipelet Feature #9534 (New): logging of stdout and stderr
- cf http://www.electricmonk.nl/log/2011/08/14/redirect-stdout-and-stderr-to-a-logger-in-python/
Il suffit d'ajouter...
- 04:21 PM SphereLib Bug #8995 (New): python2.7-config
- waf check_python_header failed is python2.7-config is a shell script (sometimes it is a python script).
- 05:13 PM Pipelet Feature #8262 (New): LocalRepository: recursive search of segment source script
- define a rule (which one first) then add a recursive search.
- 05:12 PM Pipelet Bug #8216 (Resolved): dict 2 str
- 11:49 AM Pipelet Bug #8216 (Resolved): dict 2 str
- conversion from dict to string may change as dict are not ordered.
change str_file in utils.py
- 03:30 PM Pipelet Bug #4855 (Closed): pipelet.utils.rebuild_db_from_disk
- 09:17 PM SphereLib Bug #3914 (Closed): fitsio dependancy
- 05:19 PM Pipelet Feature #3992 (New): directory in data with specific color
- from the web interface, user directories are not clearly visible
shoud use specific color and maybe a reordering by ...
Also available in: Atom