New section in the VO ID Card for Portal/Web Service Robot
can you, please, assess the effort needed to satisfy this new requirement? The
priority is high.
- New section in the VO ID Card where VO manager can store the Portal/Service
Robot certificate DNs
- Each entry of this section will be composed by: 1) Unique ID generated by the
Ops Portal (1, 2, ..., N), 2) Portal/service name (a human readable string), 3)
Portal/service URL, 4) Robot Certificate DN, 5) Flag that specifies if the
portal/web service adopts the Per-User Sub-Proxies
- If the portal adopts the per-user sub-proxies, the person that stores the
portal Robot certificate DN in the VO ID Card must guarantee that the robot
certificate is only used by the specific portal/service. The Ops Portal should
ask to select a flag to accept this rule
- The list of robot certificate DNs can be retrieved through ops portal API
(with the VO ID Card XML feed)
- an extra feature that could be useful would be having an API that given a
robot certificate DN return information about the portal using this robot (ID,
name, URL, PUSP YES/NO).
Updated by L'Orphelin Cyril over 6 years ago
please, find below some changes on the requirement.
- The unique ID assigned to the portal should be global and not per VO
- In the new portal/service section of the VO ID Card, an other needed field is the "contact person"
- API to get VO and Portal ID given a robot DN should be implemented
- impact on the existing feature that returns the registered robot should be evaluated.