- The name of the project ?: jsaga
- Registered on: 04/30/2009
- Last connection: 04/23/2013
Reported issues: 14
- 12:40 AM JSAGA Bug #2627: Missing timeout
- Actually it went through after a while no idea if a timeout is required here....
- 12:37 AM JSAGA Bug #2627: Missing timeout
- The plugin at stake here is the ssh2 plugin:
"Thread-202" daemon prio=10 tid=0x00007f0614017800 nid=0x7bf5 in Object...
- 12:35 AM JSAGA Bug #2627 (New): Missing timeout
- OpenMOLE get freezed here on a low bandwith connection:
"Thread-41" daemon prio=10 tid=0x00007f05cc03c000 nid=0x71...
- 07:20 AM JSAGA Bug #2610 (Resolved): NPE in when closing gsiftp entry
- 07:18:43.649 [Thread-500] DEBUG o.o.c.b.e.BatchExecutionJob$ - Error durring job submission.
- 11:50 AM JSAGA Bug #2498: voms plugin doesn't work with openjdk 7
- Any progress on that bug ? It is realy painfull for us as most of our users are using linux.
- 02:16 PM JSAGA Bug #2498: voms plugin doesn't work with openjdk 7
- It seems that jglobus 2.0 as dropped the ptls library (not updated since 2005):
- 12:56 PM JSAGA Bug #2498 (Resolved): voms plugin doesn't work with openjdk 7
- VOMS plugin depend on a crypto algorthim which is not provided by OpenJDK 7:
- 12:29 PM JSAGA Bug #2231: [SFTP2] copie avec flag OVERWRITE
- The signature of the mkdir method is:
override def makeDir(parentPath: String, directoryName: String, additionalArgs...
- 08:45 AM JSAGA Bug #794 (Resolved): Null pointer exception durring openning of an output stream on srm
- Exception in thread "Thread-18472" java.lang.NullPointerException
- 11:17 AM JSAGA Bug #715 (New): Error creating an exception
- In some cases the WMS plug-in doesn't succeed in reporting a meaningful error:
Exception in thread "Thread-419" ja...
Also available in: Atom