- Registered on: 02/25/2011
- Last connection: 08/23/2012
Reported issues: 3
- 08:21 AM JSAGA Bug #3075 (Resolved): Building projects dependent on JSAGA WMS adaptor 0.9.14 broken
- For some time now I get the following error when building my project which uses JSAGA 0.9.14:
- 02:33 PM JSAGA User questions: RE: File copying with name generation on the storage element
- Dear Sylvain,
Thank you very much for the response. I suspected what you have written. Now, when I have an offici...
- When using the standard lcg-cr command it is possible to supply only the target storage element (with the -d option) ...
- 08:28 PM JSAGA Bug #2657 (Resolved): ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException thrown during creating exception message
- The stacktrace is the following:...
- 02:41 PM JSAGA Bug #2572 (Resolved): Missing file size for big files
- While using the @bin/jsaga-0.9.14/bin/jsaga-ls.sh -l srm://[location]@ command for a location with several files of d...
- 10:46 AM JSAGA User questions: RE: JSAGA LFC Adaptor in a J2EE container
After a number of trials I finally managed to deal with the httpg problem. In my Tomcat 7 installation I di...
I would like to use the JSAGA's LFC adaptor (among others) in my Tomcat deployable web application. During ...
- 12:02 PM JSAGA User questions: RE: Jsaga, mpi and JDL requirements
From the above post I conclude that it is not possible to pass custom requirements (e.g. CpuNumber or the s...
Also available in: Atom