Vo ID Card¶
The VO ID Card system records the life cycle of a given VO and links the VO managers to the project management for operations. The data is stored in the CIC DB, hosted at CC-IN2P3.
The schema of the database has evolved to support the VO life cycle and the evolution of the workflows supported by the portal.
- The VO contact points (VO managers, VO User mailing list, VO representatives, etc.)
- The VO global information (enrolment URL, status, discipline, etc.)
- the Acceptable User Policy of the VO
- the VO’s Core Services
- The VOMS information (Groups and roles, certificate details, etc.)
- Any other specified requirements (CPU needed, RAM needed, etc.)
The current interfaces permit a new VO to register and to subsequently update the information.
This registration and the updates are validated by the UCST (User Commmunity support team) .
Otherwise we use currently the registered roles (VO Managers and VO deputy) to restrict accesses to the VO ID card update.
- Distribution of available resources on a per VO basis through a synoptic display showing the geographical distribution of the resources for a given VO (e.g. CPU, disk/tape storage or other VO Services).
- all global information available per VO under several format HTML , RSS or XML
- statistics and metrics according to EGI’s evolving needs
- Notifications on demand about changes on the VO ID Cards.