- Table of contents
- Restarting the System
Restarting the System¶
Restarting Topology manager¶
The command should better be used in a scree
The port will be 6095.
The web server:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/topology/gnat_pro-7.2.0w/lib:/home/topology/gnat_pro-7.2.0w/lib/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.7.3//adalib ./bin/tm_server -log_level debug -file /agatalog/topology-manager/log-scgw2 -base AGATADEVICES -port 6095
Do the configuration¶
This procedure is done in screen.
The script buildcfg is used with the option of the topology manager
buildcg --tm 12[AB] 13[ABC] 14[ABC]
The list of the crystal has to be changed. this will automatically set at on the crystal in the topology manager.
Next of standard procedure.¶
carrier@scgw2 (WARRRRRNNNNNING mot de passe different!!!)
./carrierLSC/cgui.py 12A 12B 13A 13B 13C 14A 14B 14C
LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libpq.so LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/mezzanine/local/lib/ ./local/bin/server_web_enx -http
- web page:
port : 4747
Checking and Setting the Topology¶
- In the home folder, the link hardware-list points to the current topology
- In the hardware-carrier.xml file, for each master, one need to define a device_type server associated.
- hardware-* are the harware list. They should be updated only if there is a hardware change.
- carrier master server have to be linked with the right field address and internal_ref (and this is crystal dependant ...) (hardware-carrier.xml)
- think about it for ancillary (hardware-ancillary.xml)
- cluster have a filed to set the position in the AGATA-structure. It is has to be updated when crystal are installed! (hardware-global.xml)
- core mezzanine has to be set to the right kindness (hardware-segment.xml)
- relation-* to set relation between all object in the base. **
To set the DB from file¶
The server need to be running.
The password of the database is asked.