- What do you want to do ?: have your own project
- The name of the project ?: Improve Gamma Hadron Separation with Deep Learning
Dear sir, dear madam,
I did my phd in astro particle physics (MAGIC), where I was part of the team that discovered the pulsed emission from Crab. Since then, I left acadamia, but I am nevertheless still interested in the topic! Professionally, I use deep learning for different topics, and I wondered if they can be used to distinguish gamma rays from cosmic background. Thus, I wondered if I could get access to full pre-processed Prod3b dataset, as described here: https://github.com/bryankim96/ctalearn . If you need a reference, then please ask Adrian Biland from ETH Zurich, or for example Juan Cortina from IFAE!
Cheers and happy gamma hunting!
- Registered on: 06/26/2018
- Last connection: 06/27/2018
- IN2P3-Forge Project (Reporter, 06/28/2018)